Today, every customer is looking for a quick, easy, and convenient way of shopping. Online shopping comes as a plus here, as it consumes less time and offers quality results.
A website gives you the perfect opportunity to enhance your business and sales, especially if you want to grow your business all around the globe. Your website defines presence of your business on the internet; hence, its design should have flair of perfection.Thus, there is a need to look for professional web design services in Stony Brook (or any other area), not matter whether you are looking for a new website, or planning to redesign the existing one.
These companies are staffed with skilled people that will analyze your existing website carefully to ensure perfection. :
• Home page of your website says everything about your business and if it is not appealing, you might be wasting your efforts of offering quality service and products. Professionals will work on the homepage and make it effective and eye-catching.
• Overdoing graphical mastery can create problems in website loading, which will leave bad impression on visitors. Thus, they will make sure it has balanced mixture of text and image.
• Website layout while designing is a critical factor to keep in mind because in an attempt to deliver alluring designs, some workers add complexities in the layout and it can make navigation difficult. Hence, they will keep the navigation flow simple and easy for the visitors on the web.
• They will keep the typography of your website in order to make sure that it’s in appropriate size for the users. Font of your website must be readable and the selection of such fonts must be made upon considering your targeted users. If you have a high bounce rate for your website, bad typography could be a crucial factor.
• Design must be compatible with all the browsers and should not look outdated. Skilled designers always stay updated with technology and create designs that scale to adapt new versions of the browsers.
Trade shows or no trade shows, that is the question.
As companies are spending thousands of dollars to promote themselves and gain market visibility, it is interesting to see the ways that businesses are moving their trade show budget to digital marketing looking for a better return on investment. Where is the best place to advertise or promote yourself? Are trade show expenses declining due to the explosion of digital marketing? Is that true that in this digital world the buyer is now coming to the seller? One sure thing is that every company is trying to find ways to cut trade show costs. Listed below are some basic tips to help you to stay in budget.
Trade show saving tips: It’s all about size….
While the trade show season is at a slow point during the summer, let’s go over key show expenses and find ways to minimized them.
Exhibit space 25%
Book early to get a discount, it will also give you more visibility as your company will be listed on the exhibitor list from the beginning. Make sure to size your booth correctly, bigger is not always better. A larger booth will require more furniture, displays, and staff and therefore increase cost.
This is the second biggest expense that can easily be cut down.
- Carefully select your sales and marketing team, you don’t want to be understaffed. To be able to attend, sales personnel should have multiple pre-scheduled meetings.
- Book a block of rooms for your team in advance, and check with the show organizer as they may have special deals.
- Attendees need to book their travel arrangements as early as possible. Airfare price can double/triple if booked at the last minute
Show services 20%
- Order your show services before the deadline as it will save you quite a bit of money
- By keeping your exhibit light and ship your display in advance to warehouses you will save on drayage in and out
Booth design 15%
You can own or rent your booth. Booth rental in my view could be more effective if you are using the same display for multiple events and looking to change your look and feel every year or so. In any case I would keep the booth design as simple and open as possible.
- Think about using lighter materials when designing your booth, it will save you on shipping and drayage cost.
- Use a generic messaging on your graphic panels so you will be able to reuse them for other shows.
- Keep the weight down by using fabric and lighter structures
- Rent or buy furniture on site so you won’t have to ship them
- Don’t over ship datasheets and collateral, they are heavy and usually no one takes them
Other promotional costs 8%
- Keep the giveaway items costs down by being more selective
- only give gifts to higher end/real prospects.
- Chose a small items versus the bulky one.
Contact us if you need support for you tradeshow on long island?
The internet has revolutionized the world of marketing, expanding the reach of messaging beyond traditional print media and television, directly to the ever present smartphone in the consumer’s pocket. This extensive reach increases access to an intended audience but also increases the level of competition for attention. A well designed website with targeted content is important, but so is visibility and accessibility. Social media, e-Blasts, e-Marketing, SEO, website analytics, promotional videos are all tools driving sales, building and developing new contacts with potential customers. These tools compliment and optimize the full benefits of traditional marketing strategies such as tradeshows, both increasing traffic at events and maintaining relationships afterwards. Targeted print and television publicity and press coverage can still be important to your particular market, and web visibility can expand the reach of this type of coverage as well. Finding the right balance of traditional communications and e-marketing is essential for success.
Depending on your budget, your audience and the type of products/services you are bringing to the market, iMarket4U welcome the opportunity to help you develop a successful integrated marketing strategy.
Specialties: integrated marketing campaigns, trade show logistics, branding, website search engine optimization, analytics, corporate integration, messaging, managing corporate events, brand development, product launch, public relations, and analyst relations