Your virtual marketing services on Long Island.
How would you like to have a full marketing staff at your disposal when and where needed? Made of experienced team of marketing professional and graphic designers, we are ready to assist you with all your marketing requirements. Let iMarket4U be your virtual marketing department. We understand your need to gain visibility in this competitive business environment and can provide you with a wide range of marketing services. Our flexible, cost effective solutions teamed with our experience in digital and traditional marketing strategies will provide you with the right solution for your products and services.
From assessing your existing marketing activities to developing visuals, messaging and implementing a strategy, our goal is to help you to increase your brand awareness and help you to generate more leads and revenue.
Frederic Dugourd, president of iMarket4u, has over 15 years of marketing experience on Long Island. In his last position with Globecomm, Mr. Dugourd directed the firm’s corporate communications and overall marketing and strategic planning. Facilitating client development through marketing and client services programs, his responsibilities included:
• Developed and implementation of brand strategy
• Designed, implemented, and facilitated annual marketing plan for the firm
• Oversaw implementation of marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Worked closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
• Guided day to day activities of the marketing team, ensuring marketing objectives were implemented by the marketing team
• Worked closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
• Managed social media presence and directed programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
• Developed and delivered marketing and communications strategies for the organization
• Undertook continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Frederic Dugourd holds a Bachelor of Science Degree, Interdisciplinary Studies Major – Concentrations: Telecommunication, Business, and Social Science from New York Institute of Technology. Mr. Dugourd is fluent in French and has successfully completed the Cornell “marketing strategy for business leader” program.
The internet has revolutionized the world of marketing, expanding the reach of messaging beyond traditional print media and television, directly to the ever present smartphone in the consumer’s pocket. This extensive reach increases access to an intended audience but also increases the level of competition for attention.
A well designed website with targeted content is important, but so is visibility and accessibility. Social media, e-Blasts, e-Marketing, SEO, website analytics, promotional videos are all tools driving sales, building and developing new contacts with potential customers. These tools compliment and optimize the full benefits of traditional marketing strategies such as trade shows, both increasing traffic at events and maintaining relationships afterwards. Targeted print and television publicity and press coverage can still be important to your particular market, and web visibility can expand the reach of this type of coverage as well. Finding the right balance of traditional communications and e-marketing is essential for success.